by Pastor Jack Hyles (1926-2001)
(Loyal Pastor of First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana, for over 42 years)
Table Of Contents
- The Holy Spirit and the Bible
- The Holy Spirit and Regeneration
- The Reception of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit and Christlikeness
- The Fullness of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit - Our Prayer Partner
- The Anointing of The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit and Complete Sanctification
- The Spirit-Controlled, Mind-Controlled Body
- The Spirit and Growth in Grace
- The Gifts of the Spirit
- The Quiet Work of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit and Divine Appointments
- Pleading for the Power of the Holy Spirit
- The Mind of the Spirit
- The Liberty of the Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, Our Comforter
- Spirit-Filled Listening
- The Sensitivity of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit and the Opposite Sex
- The Spirit and Music
- The Holy Spirit and Oneness
- The Holy Spirit and Fellowship Between Christians Who are Apart
- The Transfer of the Holy Spirit
- What Happened at Pentecost?
- The Throne of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, the Ultimate in Conviction
- The Body of the Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit, Our Seal
- The Holy Spirit and Fire
- Woman, the Holy Spirit of the Family
- The Holy Spirit and Your Schedule
- The Holy Spirit and the End Time
- This Kind
- The Holy Spirit In Heaven
One of the most grievous things that one can endure is to be ignored. How grieved then, must the Holy Spirit be, for to be ignored has been His lot for these many centuries! He, Who is the Indweller of the believer, the Anointer of the anointed, the Power of the pulpit and the Fullness of power for the believer, continues to go about His work with little or no acknowledgment or attention. Few sermons are preached about Him, fewer books are written of Him; yet He quietly continues to offer us leadership, comfort, wisdom, strength, teaching and power.
He must be a wonderful Person to go about His work among us with little or no recognition. Each of us enjoys introducing to our friends someone whom we have met and whose presence has enriched our lives. Years ago I met the Holy Spirit. How rich has been my life since that day! I want you to know Him too. May I introduce the Holy Spirit to you.
I have been preaching for over 37 years. For almost a quarter of a century, I have pastored the same church. For these many years Wednesday night has been given to verse-by-verse Bible study. None of these studies has been more enriching to the saints than the study of the Holy Spirit. For 16 months we talked of Him, taught of Him, loved Him, spoke to Him and investigated Him.
Requests began to come that I bring some of these studies at the nationwide Pastors' School where thousands convene each year at the First Baptist Church in Hammond for a week of study and practical help concerning God's work.
So in Pastors' School of 1980 and again in 1981 I taught a series of lessons on the Holy Spirit taken from the lessons taught at the First Baptist Church on Wednesday evenings. Soon preachers and laymen began requesting that these lessons be in print. In answer to these petitions, I open my heart to you on the following pages and share with you the truths I have shared with thousands.
More Life Changing Sermons by Dr. Jack Hyles:
Printed | Audio
Do you know for sure that if you died today, you would go to Heaven? You can know!
Click Here to find out how!
"I am an old-fashioned preacher of the old-time religion, that has warmed this cold world's heart for two thousand years." —Billy SUNDAY
love God who doesn't love sinners!”
(a quote by Dr. Jack Hyles classic MP3 sermon, “The Happiest Man” (happiest is the man who will not impute sin to others!)
Soulwinning.info | Recent Articles
If you believe what the Bible teaches, attend a church that teaches the Bible!
Another Gospel Which Is Not Another (a red-hot MP3 by Dr. Curtis Hutson exposing Lordship Salvation)
Ye Must Be Born Again!| You Need HIS Righteousness! | Believe The Gospel