Eight Ways That A
Christian Can Be Harmed
By The Study Of Conspiracy History
by David J. Stewart | April 2016
Proverbs 4:23, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”
As I was doing my laundry today at the Laundromat, I took a book with me as I always do, which I'll tell you about in a moment. But first, Dr. Jack Hyles (world's greatest preacher!) used to teach us that “Leaders are readers!” Brother Hyles always stressed the important of preachers reading books to be more interesting. In a little booklet that preacher also wrote, called “I Am An Idea,” he teaches the importance of always having a pen and paper with you (which I do), so you can write down ideas, which potentially could change your life forever. Thus, I encourage my web visitors to read.
The book I read from today is Dr. William P. Grady's very intriguing work titled, “How Satan Turned America Against God.” I realize that the premise of the book supports Zionism (with which I strongly disagree and will explain at the end of this article), but the book itself contains so much valuable insight, information and brilliant authorship by Brother Grady that it would be a shame not to glean from it's wealth of knowledge. It really is a great book! I bought mine several years ago online and cannot help but pick it up from time-to-time, simply due to it's wealth of conspiratorial knowledge (truth) and Dr. Grady's alluring writing style. Professor Grady was my instructor for “Biographies Of Great Men” for a semester at Hyles-Anderson College (1985-1993).
I am grateful to Brother Grady for the permission granted at the beginning of his book to share a limited amount of content, as I share “the burden of the author to disseminate the truth in this book.” I would like to share with you what I think is the most vital chapter in Brother Grady's book, chapter 13 titled, “Attitude Check”:
“Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.” (Proverbs 4:23)
TO BE SUDDENLY confronted by over one hundred and fifty years of previously unknown conspiratorial intrigue would be a disconcerting experience for any normal American. Daniel Webster once said, “There is nothing so powerful as truth and often nothing so strange.” Thus, it would behoove my readers to take the following “attitude check” before advancing to the heavier material in the chapters to follow. Though certain of these principles have already been discussed, their content is worthy of review, as repetition is the key to learning.
Satan never intended for you to read this book. He is all too familiar with the maxim of George Washington that, “Truth will ultimately prevail when there are pains taken to bring it to light.” Therefore, as he can no longer keep you in the dark, his only option is to blind you with the light by leading you to react to your discovery in an unscriptural manner. It's been said that if the devil can't get you to do a wrong thing, he'll get you to do a right thing in a wrong way. There are at least eight ways that a Christian can be harmed by the study of conspiratorial history:
- Denial: This is certainly the convenient “out” for many. Like the pretty woman who replied to the ugly man's request for a date, “Are you doing anything Friday evening?” with, “I've got to be doing something,” some people will refuse to embrace a conspiracy view of history no matter how many facts they are shown. There just has to be another explanation. The Holy Ghost warned that a “moral majority” of gutless wonders would usher in the Laodicean apostasy. Paul wrote in II Timothy 4:3a, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine.” An unprecedented temptation of materialism will constitute the root cause for this recalcitrant denial. (II Timothy 4:1-6; Revelation 3:7) Like the typical Christian teenager who prefers a “post-marriage Rapture,” his worldly parents can't possibly believe that the world could be coming to an end when they have so much “stuff” to acquire.
Having embraced the “something good is going to happen to you” philosophy rather than the Biblical forecast, “in the last days perilous times shall come” (II Timothy 3:1a), Christians who might have made a difference will forfeit the spiritual benefits of conspiracy history in their quest to “call America back to God.” Approximately ninety-nine percent of these self-deluded crusaders will eventually burn out for Jesus in the “killing fields” of fundamentalist kingdom builders.
- Panic: For the otherwise sincere believer who might be spiritually immature when he first discovers the conspirators' trail , the initial shock may prove to be more than he can handle. Without the requisite wisdom to properly digest conspiracy history, one may successfully overtake his foe, like Asahel did with Abner, only to be smitten to the ground in the process. (II Samuel 2:18-23) If a Christian is not prepared for the true lessons of history he will most assuredly be perplexed by them. (Proverbs 27:12) Furthermore, this state of stupefaction will retard his spiritual production, the Bible warning, “He that observeth the wind shall not sow; and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap” (Ecclesiastes 11:4). The only way to avoid being stampeded by reality is to obey the charge of Job 22:21a, “Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace.” Christians must remind themselves that, “He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision” (Psalm 2:4). Another comforting admonition is, “Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and whither as the green herb” (Psalm 37:1-2). In the meantime, “Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily though shalt be fed” (Psalm 37:3). Paul summed it up with the word, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (II Timothy 1:7).
- Imbalance: Christians who forget that the earth is the Lord's footstool (Isaiah 66:1) often recoil from their former ignorance of secret societies to the opposite extreme of hyper, anti-conspiracy activity. What goes on in the White House suddenly becomes more important than what goes on in the church house. Bus captains quit their routes to become precinct captains. Door-to-door visitation is replaced by political canvassing. Exposing the bankers becomes a higher priority than exegeting the Bible. Going off the deep end will cause a believer to lose his spiritual equilibrium. The Scripture says of our Saviour, “. . . He hath done all things well” (Mark 7:37b).
- Depression: Whenever a disproportionate amount of time is diverted to the study of conspiracy history, the Christian will eventually lose his spiritual strength, which is, “The joy of the Lord” (Nehemiah 8:10). His face will often reflect this imbalance. Jesus rebuked the Pharisees of His day, saying, “. . . be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast” (Matthew 6:16a). There is a fine line between melancholia and Biblical soberness. The typical “conspiracy expert” will repulse more people than he will enlighten.
A second cause for depression is the inevitable exasperation that occurs when an idealistic conspiracy fighter realizes that his efforts are not even making a dent in a system that is destined to “wax worse and worse” (II Timothy 3:13a). Rare is the Christian who can handle such negative reality. A moral deterioration of over two hundred and twenty-five years has occurred between that first generation of colonial minutemen and our present-day militia volunteers. While the clerical president of Harvard University, Dr. Samuel Langdon, organized a midnight prayer meeting atop Bunker Hill on the eve of the immortal battle, David Koresh was the presiding “minister” at Waco. Although some of America's modern patriots may sport bumper stickers that read “Guns, Guts and God,” a significant portion would not profess to be “religiously inclined.” While distancing themselves from abstract atheism, such God-fearing “good 'ol boys” would also be quick to point out that they can worship God in the woods as easily as they can in a church. The sad reality is that Lexington and Concord marked the birth of America while Waco and Ruby Ridge constitute the nation's death knell. (Psalm 9:17) This is why a “Declaration of INTERdependence” was issued in 1976 by the National Education Association (NEA) and the World Affairs Council of Philadelphia. The blasphemous document proclaimed, “Two centuries ago our forefathers brought forth a new nation; now we must join with others to bring forth a new world order.”
- Pride: This is perhaps the most dangerous reaction of all as the Bible declares, “Pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall.” (Proverbs 16:18) Because “[k]nowledge puffeth up” (I Corinthians 8:1b), conspiracy neophytes are subject to great temptation. As the devil is nobody's fool, he can get the anti-conspiracy zealot so preoccupied with his research that he will eventually assimilate the very character of the enemy. After discovering and recognizing the potential for evil inherent in any secret society, the puffed up repository of truth will then proceed to tantalize his intellectual inferiors with an “I know something you don't” attitude. Now that he has learned the “mysteries” (about secret order, etc.), they must come to him for enlightenment. This is precisely what the Puritans did in America when, after fleeing the religious persecution in England, they erected their own intolerant system in Massachusetts Bay.
The “conspiracy geek” is the guy who likes to drop names around the common folk. His “turn on” occurs when “Brother So-and-So” exhibits a puzzled reaction after hearing of such strange things as the Group, the CFR or the Trilateral Commission. Beware of the Nicolaitanes who live to conquer the laity. (Revelation 2:6,15)
- Obnoxiousness: Conspiracy advocates who major on knowledge while minoring on wisdom are often used by Satan to sow discord in the local New Testament assembly. The average overworked pastor is usually more concerned about budget pressures and backslidden church members than he is with the Federal Reserve System or The Order of Skull and Bones, etc. This is not to say that he is disinterested in such important subjects. He just doesn't need some belligerent, insecure, “coconut” stirring up his flock. (Remember Y2K?) If a spiritual pastor is held up in prayer by his congregation, God will lead him to the truth eventually. In the meantime, well-intentioned conspiracy crusaders would profit from recalling the former says of their own ignorance. Remember, “God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble” (James 4:6b).
While I was conducting a Bible conference in the Detroit Area (March 2004), Constance Cumbey, acclaimed authority on the New Age Movement, visited one of the services. The pastor informed me that she wanted to meet us afterward to discuss her research that posited Javier Solana as a leading candidate for the Antichrist.
However, she became visibly agitated from the beginning of the service. As I developed my sermon (Baptist history in America), she spent most of the time staring at her Bible, her body turned away from the pulpit.
Although she still wanted to meet with us (despite the “ordeal”), I politely declined, stating that her bizarre attitude had seriously hampered the meeting. “Sister Cumbey” then proceeded to tell me a thing or two—I was inflammatory, I made too big a deal about immersion and I spoke to smaller audiences that she did. I somehow got the impression that the crowd she runs with would try to assassinate the Antichrist if given the opportunity.
- Presumptuousness: Not only can a prideful conspiracy advocate abuse his own fellow church members through obnoxiousness, but he may also antagonize and alienate any number of misguided dupes of the conspiracy itself by exhibiting a spirit of presumptuousness. Very few Masons believe that they are worshipping Lucifer. Most public school teachers are unaware of the NEA's agenda. The local bank teller doesn't have a clue about the Federal Reserve System. The typical Roman Catholic does not equate his “Holy Father” with a “Bloody Whore.” Yet, half-cocked Christians will accuse these types of people of being agents of the Illuminati, etc. This is why con artists like Rush Limbaugh have a market for “kook tests.” The Bible says that the conspirators themselves will be “deceiving and being deceived” (II Timothy 3:13b). Satan has everybody conned. (See former CBS anchor Dan Rather and his “investigative” reporting on President Bush's National Guard record.) One of the scarier prophecies is found in John 16:2b, “yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.” No doubt this is part of that incredulous crowd who will be crying out at the Great White Throne, “Lord, Lord, have we not . . . in thy name done many wonderful works?” (Matthew 7:22). It is our responsibility to take the Word of God and attempt to deprogram some of these poor souls.
When I was a professor at Hyles-Anderson College, one of my Church history students asked me if I believed that Jesuits had ever infiltrated the college faculty. I told him that in the first place, no Jesuit could destroy a Bible college nearly as well as the average egotistical, apostate Baptist of today could. In the second place, I replied that Rome wasn't really that intimidated by Hyles-Anderson College, or any other modern Bible school for that matter. I then proceeded to list some of the “local” competition within a few hundred miles of the college (situated in Crown Point, Indiana): Loyola University, DePaul University, Marquette University, and Notre Dame University. I informed him that Notre Dame's library alone is fourteen floors high and open until midnight. Why would the Vatican be worried about us when Billy Graham spoke at Note Dame in 1977 and Jerry Falwell did the same in 1986?
The conspirators are definitely out there, but they are not hiding under every rock or behind every bush. Once, after preaching in the Washington, D.C., area, I spoke with a church member who informed me that he worked at the U.S. Department of Justice. When we discussed the subject of conspiracy, he expressed the rather candid opinion that the normal day-to-day operation at the U.S. Department of Justice was probably too chaotic for the average conspirator to manipulate. On the other hand, Janet “Nero” has certainly done the bidding of the powers that be.
On another occasion, I happened to be in New York City during the same week that the Council on Foreign Relations was convening for a major conference. As the Lord would have it, I arrived at the Council's Manhattan headquarters at 68th Street and Park Avenue at the very time the delegates were coming out for a break. The dozen or so that I observed were all dressed to kill and sporting impressive looking nametags. Most of them were chatting away on their cell phones.
Using all the tact and discretion I could muster, I was able to speak briefly with an economics professor from Northwestern University and a “distinguished” member of the International Monetary Fund. After getting the inevitable brush-off, I concluded that I wouldn't trust either man as far as I could throw him. On the other hand, I did notice a percentage of delegates who appeared to represent the organization's necessary “conspiracy fodder.” For them, membership in the prestigious CFR was probably more of an ego/career booster than a conscious opportunity to undermine America.
- Impetuousness: The average student of conspiracy history will generally learn just enough material to be dangerous. Unaware of the breadth and complexity of the conspiracy as a whole, neophytes tend to formulate premature conclusions that are based on their initial limited discoveries. They are usually too shocked to realize that their find is but a small part of a much larger operation. Thus, one novice may believe that Freemasonry runs the world, while another may have cut his teeth on the CFR or the Trilateral Commission. While a converted Protestant may view the Jewish bankers as Satan's pandemic for evil, ex-Catholics will instinctively conclude that the pope is the one who calls the shots. The sick truth is that no one satanic group has a monopoly on conspiracy. Professor Sutton concurs, “All these groups have cooperative and competitive features. But to argue that all the world's ills can be ascribed to any one of these groups is false.”
In a similar vein, Nesta Webster cautions against a legalistic pursuit of Adam Weishaupt's original movement.
Illuminism in reality is less an Order than a principle, and a principle which can work better under cover of something else. Weishaupt himself had laid down the precept that the work Illuminism could but be conducted “under other names and other occupations,” and henceforth we shall always find it carried on by this skilful system of camouflage.
Yet conversely, Texe Marrs assured his readers in 1995 (before he went off the deep end regarding Israel), “Cloaked in mystery and shrouded in secrecy, ten ruthless men comprise the 'Inner Circle' of the Illuminati conspiracy” (insinuating that he knows who they are).
The Bible points to a multifaceted coalition of conspirators collectively inspired by the devil himself. In Psalm 2:2, it is “kings” and “rulers” who have gathered against the Lord and against His anointed. In Ephesians 6:12, Paul warned that the Christians must wrestle against “principalities” (plural), “powers” (plural), and “the rulers of the darkness of this world” (plural). And in II Timothy 3:13, he wrote, “But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.” John gives us the final two scenarios as “kings of the earth” in Revelation 19:19 and a “number of whom is as the sand of the sea” in Revelation 20:8.
If a student will not patiently probe beyond his initial discoveries he will become like Ahimaaz of old and take off with only part of the message. It was Cushi who waited until he had the complete picture. (II Samuel 18:29-32)
An excellent illustration of how first impressions can lead to sweeping generalizations is the poem Blind Men and An Elephant by American poet John Godfrey Saxe (1816-1887). Mr. Saxe based his poem on a fable that was told in India many years ago. The story relates how six sightless men formed their impression of what an elephant looks like based on the particular body part they encountered first. The closing line reads, “Though each was partly in the right, And all were in the wrong.”
If a Christian can study conspiracy history without succumbing to denial, panic, imbalance, depression, pride, obnoxiousness, presumption, or impetuousness, he may then glean the major spiritual benefit from such material. As stated in an earlier chapter, though we may be powerless to change the present course of events (II Timothy 3:13), we can allow the awareness of these developments to work a change in us! “For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow” (Ecclesiastes 1:18). A church member who understands what The Order of Skull and Bones is all about will not get bent out of shape if a visitor “accidentally” sits in his seat during the Sunday morning service. Knowing what is just around the corner will produce that spiritual quality of soberness required in I Peter 5:8.
In the midst of this mandated negativism, author William still provides a beautifully balanced, positive perspective for God's children:
Although the eventual ascendancy of the Antichrist to a position if global power is inevitable, the ascendancy of Communism is certainly not. Every day that Communism's march toward global hegemony is retarded is, in Christian terms, another day to rescue a few more souls from Satan's grasp and in political terms, another day to live in that uniquely gentle form of freedom found only in America.
And the Psalmist concurs:
“Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.” (Psalms 37:1-3)
The following two chapters serve a unique purpose in this book. They document a pair of unmistakable warnings that the Lord sent America—warnings that went tragically unheeded. END
SOURCE: Dr. William P. Grady; How Satan Turned America Against God, pp. 465-472; ©2005.
Amen, that's good stuff!
Jews Are Not The “The Master Race”
Although I tremendously admire Brother Grady's gift of insight and writing, I humbly disagree with the premise of his book that the Jews are “THE MASTER RACE” (page 848). If anything, the Jews ought to be called “THE SERVANT RACE,” because that's what God intended for them to be, that is, His servants. The Bible elevates God's holy Nation of Israel, not the unholy Jews. It's not about biological Jews are something special; but rather, it's about everything God in His sovereign plan has done through Israel. The Savior came through Israel. God's law came through Israel. The Bible came through Israel, et cetera. God is not done with Israel! But only a “REMNANT” will be saved!
There's only one race—The HUMAN RACE! We read in Acts 17:26, “And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.” DNA testing evidences that Jews have intermarried into the nations of the world since they were scattered by Rome in 70 AD. If the promises of God apply to physical Jews, then what percentage of “Jew” must a person posses to be included? It makes no sense. But if being a “Jew” means following the faith of Jesus Christ, then it makes perfect sense. This is how many of the Medo-Persians became “Jews” after Haman's plot to genocide the Jews was thwarted by Esther and Mordecai (Esther 8:17). The line of promise was ALWAYS a line of faith in the coming Messiah.
As far as Jews being “gened” to make money, that is nonsense. Kindly, there are 565,000 poor Jews living in Brooklyn, New York City. That number has doubled since 1991. Most people who claim to be of Jewish ethnicity are not wealthy families. There is no difference. Giving money to Jews, or helping them, doesn't bring special blessings from God. God rewards Christians for all the good that they do. So if you're a believer, then God is going to bless you for helping the poor, be they Gentile or Jew. We are told repeatedly in the Bible that God blesses those who help the poor, widows, orphans, afflicted, imprisoned and needy, regardless of their ethnicity. John the Baptist clearly rebuked any such claim of Jews being “The Master Race,” when he told the Jews in Matthew 3:9, “And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.” He basically said, “Big deal, you're Jewish, God could make these rocks Jewish if He wanted!” The Bible teaches that God's blessings to the Jews were always conditional upon their obedience.
I am a fan of Dr. Texe Marrs (although I don't agree with everything he teaches), whom Brother Grady on page 848 refers to as “unbalanced folk like Texe Marrs.” This is because Dr. Marrs exposes Zionism as a fraud, with which I agree. So I guess I'm unbalanced too, praise God! I may be a nut, but I'm screwed onto the right bolt of Jesus! Present-day Israel is a cruel hoax upon the world, put there in 1948 by the Illuminati to help usher in the New World Order. Modern Israel has successfully been used as a pretext by the globalists to overthrow Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria and other countries to come. Everything is leading into World War III, which Luciferian Masonic kingpin, Albert Pike, foretold. World War III is necessary to achieve World Government.
You'll never find the term “Master Race” in the Holy Scriptures! In my humble opinion, it is racism to elevate biological Jews over the Gentiles. In fact, we read the opposite in Romans 10:12, “For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.” Romans 2:11 and Acts 10:34 teach that God is NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS. Galatians 3:26-29 teaches that Gentiles and Jews are ALL ONE IN JESUS CHRIST!!! Old Testament Jews were cut off from the olive tree because of unbelief. Romans 11:20a, “Well; because of unbelief they were broken off.” The Gentiles were grafted in by faith in the Gospel. The Bible extends an invitation to all Jews to be grafted back into their own tree, but only by faith in Jesus Christ (Romans 11:22-24). Jews who choose to reject Jesus as the Messiah are not God's people. The promises of God to Israel were always conditioned upon obedience (Exodus 19:5-6).
Here is indisputable Bible teaching that only saved Jews are entitled to God's blessings:
Romans 9:7-8, “Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.”
Dr. Grady states on page 849, “the reason why Jews can be so antagonistic and, often downright arrogant, is because it is in their genes to run the world! Hitler was right in his belief about a master race; he just picked the wrong race!” On page 849, respectfully, Dr. Grady quotes the following passage from Zechariah 8:20-23 to evidence that the Jews are THE MASTER RACE:
Zechariah 8:20-23, “Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also. Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.”
However, if we further inspect Zechariah chapter 8, we discover that these prophecies refer to the time when Jesus Christ returns at His Second Coming and literally reigns as King over the earth from the city of Jerusalem. The Bible plainly teaches that only a “remnant” of the Jews (i.e., born-again Jews) will enter into the glorious Promised Land:
Zechariah 8:3-6, “Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age. And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If it be marvellous in the eyes of the remnant of this people in these days, should it also be marvellous in mine eyes? saith the LORD of hosts.”
All Christ-rejecting Jews go straight to burn in Hell forever and ever, just as unbelieving Gentiles (Revelation 20:13-15). The Bible's emphasis is not upon the Jews, but upon the Son of God, Jesus Christ. The nation of Israel itself is holy, because it is God's nation. But present Israel is a satanic fraud that God did not put there!!! Hosea 3:4-5 says that God will regather Israel when they return to God, which hasn't happened yet. When Christ returns AFTER the 7-year Tribulation, He will literally restore TRUE ISRAEL and reign as King over the earth. It will be a time of peace, because Satan will be sentenced to 1,000 years in prison, shackled in chains (Revelation 20:2).
Jews must be born-again or they won't go to Heaven (John 3:3-7). This is the same truth for the Gentiles. Amen! No unsaved Jew ought to be revered as “God's people.” We learn in the Scriptures that born-again Christians are God's people, not biological Jews. WE ARE THE CHOSEN!!! Read what the apostle Peter said to the believing Gentiles who, although they are not biological Jews, became God's people by faith:
1st Peter 2:7-10, “Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed. But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.”
That's not Jews to whom Peter is speaking, but saved Gentiles!!! Peter was Jewish himself, but he is preaching to believing Gentiles. Christians are the royal priesthood!!! Christian believers are the chosen generation!!! Christians are the peculiar people!!! The Jews blew it in the Old Testament! They could have ran with the ball, but they dropped it. So God gave it to the Gentiles instead, and we've ran with it. God gave the plan of salvation (i.e., the Gospel) to the world through the Jews. God's law came to the world through the Jews. The dear Savior of all men was Jewish. But the Jews stumbled at the truth of the Gospel, crucifying their Messiah in woeful ignorance. Hebrews 4:2 says that the Jews in the Wilderness heard Moses preach the Gospel, but they had no faith in it. They died in their sins and went to Hell for ever, perishing in unbelief.
God is no respecter of person, He will save Jew or Gentile, but only through faith in the Gospel (i.e., the Good News of Jesus' death on the cross for our sins, His burial, and bodily resurrection three days later - 1st Corinthians 15:1-4). Only saved Jews and Gentiles are God's people. Hosea 2:23, “And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.” This Scripture speaks of the Gentiles being grafted into the Jewish olive tree, making them also the seed of Abraham, entitling them to all the promises of God. All of the Jews today have been cut off because of unbelief. Thankfully, God in his mercy allows them to be grafted back in by faith. Praise God!!!
I don't believe that the Church replaces Israel, but only born-again believers (whether Jew or Gentile) will enjoy the Kingdom promises when Jesus Christ returns, and throughout the Millennial reign of Christ, and for all eternity. All of the Old Testament promises made to Israel will be fulfilled when Christ returns at His Second Coming. END